Skip to content
- What size Body Shaper should you order?
- Measure your natural waist (just above belly button)
- Take your measurement while fully relaxed, don't suck your stomach in and don't squeeze the tape too tight around your abdomen
- Measure Your Hips
- Start on your hip and around the largest part of your buttock
- If you need help, please watch the following video
Use the chart above to determine what size to order (if you're borderline size UP to Guarantee fit)
Keep in mind the majority of customers say that their body shaper is too small , so take precaution and order 1 size bigger, as you will have more room to adjust.
If you are unable to measure your waist, you can use your US Dress size as a guideline, however this is not as accurate.
Please select your size carefully
Order with confidence. We DO NOT allow exchanges due to the intimate nature and hygienic standards of intimate apparel (Refer to Refund Policy for details)
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Opens in a new window.